The Creation of Poster

In order to produce examples of the possible future posters, it was necessary to superimpose some of the images from my film. In my opinion, "blending" images was a quite good idea, as it allows to link the actual film and the poster. In addition, unusual title of my film (Palimpsest) is defined as manuscript or piece of writing material on which later writing has been superimposed on effaced earlier writing, therefore, to combine two images was a successful idea.
So, that is what i got so far, however I need to chose one.
In order to produce this kind of image, I superimposed two images. One image, i took in Moscow. If you carefully look at the background of this picture, you will see the outline of the famous cathedral located on the Red Square in Moscow. Also, I used the photo with Millenium Bridge in London and brightened a colour a little.
The same process I used to create this variation of my poster. This image involves two superimposed images, as well as added graphical effects, which allows the poster to have a "dream" look. I have reduced the colour a little, in order to contrast one image from the other, and added some necessary effects.
The final variation of the poster involves two "blended" images as well. In my opinion, this poster, directly links with the idea as well as the narrative of my short film, as it is about car crash. Furthermore, this image involves some graphics, which could be linked with the graphical effects in the beginning and ending in my film.
No comments:
Post a Comment