The Production Process (Moscow)
Filming the "Moscow" part of my short film was a little bit easier than the "London". Due to a good weather, it was very easy to film all the necessary parts of the film in Moscow. Even though, it was winter, it was not cold at all. However, despite the optimistic filming conditions, there were some minor issues, too.
The main actor is my friend. It is been my pleasure to work with him, as he was the best candidate. While handling camera work, I was given some instructions to the actors, as some of the shots was very difficult to make. For example, we took three or four attempts to film the shot in the bridge near Red Square, because it was a lot of pedestrians passing near us. Additionally, it was all accompanied by a lot of vehicles. We had to wait until that "perfect" moment to actually finish filming in the bridge.
Overall, I cannot tell that the production process in Moscow was hard. Compared to London, the Moscow part was much easier. In terms of skills, I obtained a lot of useful techniques of camera handling and examined the variety of different shots. Additionally, I would like to say thanks to my actors!
No comments:
Post a Comment