Thursday, 27 November 2014

Scenario


Scene 1

A guy is working in the laboratory. There are flashbacks reminding him about the car crash
-The Guy: I should not have let this happen (voiceover while working in the laboratory) This is all my fault. I spend 5 years creating this phone (looking at the phone) and it is the only opportunity to change everything. I loved her so much, but I could not even save her. I should have been with her. No, with this (picking up phone) I will change the past. Those 5 years were terrible, I could not sleep. Every time I tried to have a nap, I dreamed only of her… (Continuous working in the laboratory, images of the car accident appears in his head in the form of graphics design)
The first rule appears.

Scene 2

(There are four different locations, where the main actor is walking. Those locations are in London. Throughout the film, those locations are going to be paralleled with Moscow locations. For example, there would be a comparison between London and Moscow underground. There are images of each locations in his phone, as they are the memories.)

The guy is walking around London. He is alone with his thoughts. The world around seems blurred to him. The only thing he can think of is her. We crosscut between his wandering in the Black&White present and the full colour past, He looks at the phone that he has invented. The voice over begins
-The Guy: So this is it. I finally finished. Now I am able to see her. I will forget the exciting world and travel to the past just to see her. That smell of her hair, those big eyes, her skin, this is what I have been dreaming of over the last 5 years. (He continuous walking and holds a pause for a few seconds)
-Is this what I have been dreaming of? The cost of using that phone is too much. No it is not! I will be with her, and this is most important. But still, I understand that I will be stuck in the past, without the opportunity to go back. No, it is worth it. Life without her, is not a life. (He looks at the phone, and opens a photo)
-So this is it. If I press it, I will be in the past. With her. (Thinks for a few seconds and presses on the photo.)

Scene3

The guy appears in the past. He and his girlfriend talk, but only he knows what is going to happen. He listens to her, and simply looks at her. He understands that he is not going anywhere from her.
-The guy: I love you, and my desire is to be with you until the date of my death.
-The girl: What are you talking about, you sound so pessimistic
-The guy: I just want you to know that I am never going to leave you.
-The girl: OK THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD DRIVE. (gives keys for the car)

The guy looks at the photo, thinking whether to delete the photo or not. (This would involve graphics design skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment