Sunday, 28 September 2014

Pixels by Patrick Jean (2009)

I was searching the web-site, which I talked about in my previous post and found a very good short film to watch. 

Here it is: 





French filmmaker Patrick Jean had made several short animations before hitting the big time with Pixels. Adam Sandler liked it so much that he struck a deal with Jean to turn his simple, high-concept idea into a Ghostbusters-like action comedy...








I decided to put this short film to my blog not only because it is a great idea to create such film, but also because it involves graphics design.  For my production, I have also decided to create a short film, therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to look at short films, which involves the skills of graphical representation. Furthermore, this short film also has a variety of different shots, which would be helpful to look at, if you are planning to do a film, which require both, graphics design and a lot of different shots.

The idea of this short film is so simple, but that is exactly what makes it unusual, and interesting to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment